NEEDHAM, Mass., May 9, 2022 - Tripadvisor®, the world's largest travel guidance platform, today launched Tripadvisor AdExpress, rebranding and adding new features to its popular self-service tool, previously named Tripadvisor Media Manager.
As travel and hospitality continue to rebound globally, Tripadvisor Ad Express gives businesses of any size total control over their cross-platform advertising on Tripadvisor, enabling them to attract and engage with users looking for exciting new places to eat and stay. The intuitive, automated tool allows customers to define the audience, budget and advertising formats that best suit their business and upload their own creative assets, helping them create, manage and optimize campaigns with ease.
Tripadvisor Ad Express will introduce a raft of new features and product enhancements for self-service customers. These include:
- Full creative refresh. A new website and design aesthetic offers a simplified interface for Tripadvisor Ad Express customers, along with unique, tailored user experiences for specific advertiser categories, including DMOs and agencies.
- Enhanced Insights. Improved real time dashboards will make it possible for advertisers to see how and where their investment is being spent, whilst also providing an easier to understand overview of the campaign's performance.
- Creative Library. A new feature that will allow advertisers to reuse previously accepted creatives without having to go through the creative approval process, reducing the time advertisers spend uploading or building a creative for future campaigns.
- Multi User Accounts. Multi-user enabled accounts will allow agencies and other businesses with multiple users to access the same account, making it simpler for teams to collaborate within Tripadvisor Ad Express.
Tripadvisor Ad Express is now available to travel, hospitality and non-endemic advertisers around the globe and supports more than 20 currencies, offering them a truly frictionless way to meet their program goals, wherever they are based.
“The improvements we’ve introduced with the launch of Tripadvisor Ad Express will enable businesses - many of whom became self-service customers for the first time during COVID - to develop and upload campaigns on Tripadvisor more quickly and easily than ever before. We believe this enhanced functionality, combined with the ability to reach millions of highly engaged travel and leisure shoppers, make this one of the most compelling self-service offerings available anywhere. We’re excited to see the impact this new tool can have, particularly for our smaller business partners, as the global travel and leisure sector continues to recover,” said Christine Maguire, Vice President and General Manager, Media at Tripadvisor.
Tripadvisor Ad Express has been developed in partnership with DanAds, the industry-leading provider of self-service advertising technology, powering tools and services for some of the world’s most iconic media brands.
Tripadvisor Ad Express is available now via www.tripadvisoradexpress.com.
- ENDS -
Tripadvisor, the world's largest travel guidance platform*, helps hundreds of millions of people each month** become better travelers, from planning to booking to taking a trip. Travelers across the globe use the Tripadvisor site and app to discover where to stay, what to do and where to eat based on guidance from those who have been there before. With more than 1 billion reviews and opinions of nearly 8 million businesses, travelers turn to Tripadvisor to find deals on accommodations, book experiences, reserve tables at delicious restaurants and discover great places nearby. As a travel guidance company available in 43 markets and 22 languages, Tripadvisor makes planning easy no matter the trip type.
The subsidiaries of Tripadvisor, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIP), own and operate a portfolio of online travel brands and businesses, operating under various websites and apps, including the following websites:
www.bokun.io, www.cruisecritic.com, www.flipkey.com, www.thefork.com, www.helloreco.com, www.holidaylettings.co.uk, www.housetrip.com, www.jetsetter.com, www.niumba.com, www.seatguru.com, www.singleplatform.com, www.vacationhomerentals.com, and www.viator.com.
* Source: SimilarWeb, unique users de-duplicated monthly, January 2022
** Source: Tripadvisor internal log file