TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel site, today announced the top burger restaurants in Australia, based on the millions of reviews and opinions from TripAdvisor diners. Across the country, these beloved burger joints have been delighting travellers and locals alike with their delicious meat creations.
“We have analysed feedback from international and local diners on TripAdvisor to narrow down this definitive list of the best burger restaurants in Australia,” said Janice Lee Fang, Communications Director, Asia Pacific for TripAdvisor. “The result is a rundown of the juiciest, crowd-pleasing burgers you should try – ranging from traditional patties with cheese, to more gourmet options, with toppings like grilled mushrooms, lentils and feta. Millions of diners can, and do, find it all on TripAdvisor.”
Top 10 Burger Restaurants in Australia
- Dulcie’s Cottage - 60 Main St, Merimbula, New South Wales (271 reviews and 4.5 out of 5 bubbles on TripAdvisor)
- What TripAdvisor diners say: “We came early evening for an early dinner! And yum! Burgers were delicious! Reasonably priced and the chips were great too. Staff were very friendly and helpful. A very relaxed atmosphere! Highly recommend”.
- The Burger Bar - 187/4 Thomas St, Noosaville, Noosa, Queensland (406 reviews and 4.5 out of 5 bubbles on TripAdvisor)
- What TripAdvisor diners say: “ Turned out to be the BEST burger place we've eaten at in our 4 weeks trip through Australia...didn't expect them to be so big and tasteful. We would recommend this place very highly! If we would happen to be in Noosa again someday, I would definitely go back there!”
- Miel Container - Premium Homemade Burger - 96 Mary Street, Brisbane, Queensland (650 reviews and 4.5 out of 5 bubbles on TripAdvisor)
- What TripAdvisor diners say: “Really good burger! I ordered the Miso pulled pork burger and beer battered fries. Wow, they are not rated the best in Brisbane for nothing.”
- Grand Trailer Park Taverna - 87 Bourke St, Melbourne, Victoria (247 reviews and 4.5 out of 5 bubbles on TripAdvisor)
- What TripAdvisor diners say: “OMG! Best food, speedy service and wonderful atmosphere. The decor is like an american diner. The meal was SOOOOO filling!”
- The Burger Rebellion - 6-14 Clarence St, Shop 9, Port Macquarie, New South Wales (277 reviews and 4.5 out of 5 bubbles on TripAdvisor)
- What TripAdvisor diners say: “The food is awesome and above all expectations. One fries and burger fed two! Had to take the second burger home. Everyone is catered for which is wonderful”.
- Little Vegas Burger & Bar - 3/259 Shute Harbour Rd, Airlie Beach, Queensland (705 reviews and 4.5 out of 5 bubbles on TripAdvisor)
- What TripAdvisor diners say: “Should be #1 in Airlie Beach! My wife doesn’t even really like hamburgers and wanted to go back the next night! I had the Recovery burger and loved every mouthful.”
- Grease Monkey - 19 Lonsdale St, Braddon, Australian Capital Territory, Canberra (313 reviews and 4 out of 5 bubbles on TripAdvisor)
- What TripAdvisor diners say: “These are the best burgers ever